Income Tax ITR 1 Salary Break Format in Excel. The Major Changes which are made in the ITR 1 for the AY 2018-19 are:
- Earlier ITR-1 was applicable for both Residents, Residents Not ordinarily resident (RNOR) and also Non-residents. Now, this form has been made applicable only for resident individuals.
- The condition of the individual having income from salaries, one house property, other income and having total income up to Rs 50 lakhs continues
- There is a requirement to furnish a break-up of salary. Until now, these details would appear only in Form 16 and the requirement to disclose them in the return had never arisen.
- There is also a requirement to furnish a break up of Income under House Property which was earlier mandatory only for ITR -2 and other forms
- Under the Schedule on TDS, there is also an additional field for furnishing details of TDS as per Form 26QC for TDS made on rent. Also, provision for quoting of PAN of Tenant for such rent cases has also been made.
Now Download Income Tax ITR 1 Salary Break Format in Excel from below....
- Download Count 62
- Category Income Tax
- File Size 11 KB
- Total Files 1
- Upload Date March 16, 2019
- Last Updated March 19, 2019