Composition Scheme or Regular Scheme – Comparison Table in Excel

Composition Scheme or Regular Scheme - Comparison TableA friendly guide for dealers/consultants to evaluate the benefit/loss of composition scheme under GST. Section 10 of GST laws provides bit of relaxation from huge tax compliances and encourages small scale business to enjoy lower tax and compliances through Composition scheme. However, this restricts to do businesses within the state (no inter-state business). You may find more details about GST Composition Scheme From following Links...(GST Composition Scheme). Now scroll down below n download "Composition Scheme or Regular Scheme - Comparison Table in Excel"

  • Version
  • Download Count 729
  • Category
  • File Size 13 KB
  • Total Files 1
  • Upload Date March 18, 2019
  • Last Updated March 19, 2019

Latest Comments

  1. Composition scheme will not be beneficial to any dealer. Since total payment of Tax will be on Purchase + on Sales.
    i.e consider tax rate 12 % then 12% on Purchase and 1% on Sales Value total 13 % Tax.

    Reply

Join the Discussion